X

MITCH'S BEST PICKS, DAILY

Visit SportsChat Premium

Maryland Terrapins vs. Rider Broncs - 11/20/15 College Basketball Pick, Odds, and Prediction

Rider Broncs (0-2) at Maryland Terrapins (2-0)

College Basketball: Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:00 pm (Xfnity Center)

College Basketball: Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:00 pm (Xfinity Center) See the Latest Odds

TV: Big Ten Network

The Rider Broncs look for a huge upset at the Maryland Terrapins in Friday night action.

The Rider Broncs are looking to get a win just to gain some momentum and avoid a season opening slump. The Broncs offense did not have a great day in a 75-60 loss to La Salle that dropped the team to 0-2.Rider shot the ball well enough at almost 47% but 15 turnovers and just five trips to the line said there wasn’t many second chance looks and second chances were needed with the Explorers hitting at just under 53%.  Xavier Lundy and led the Rider offense with 19 points on 9-14 from the floor with Jimmie Taylor tossing in 13 points on 5-11 accuracy. Zedric Sadler chipped in with nine points and six boards but scoring was not happening enough to keep the Broncs competitive.

Maryland Terrapins vs. Rider Broncs - 11/20/15 College Basketball Pick, Odds, and Prediction

USA TODAY Sports

The Maryland Terrapins are one of the top teams in the game and are holding up their end of the bargain with a 2-0 start to the season. The Terrapin received a huge test from Georgetown in a 75-71 victory where the Hoyas played well enough to win on solid 48% shooting. The Terps stayed in contention with 46% from the floor and won it at the foul line with a 23-9 advantage. Melo Trimble gave Maryland a contest high 24 points with Jake Layman adding 15 points and five yanks. Robert Carter followed with 12 points and eight boards  while Rasheed Sulamon chipped in with another ten points. The difference was Maryland received more help from secondary sources.

The under is 7-1 in Rider’s last 8 Friday games and Rider are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 road games. The over is 8-2 in Maryland’s last 10 Friday games and Maryland  are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 Friday games while going  7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall. Just going with the big time potential of the Terps…

CLICK HERE to Hop on the Sports Chat Experts Consensus Report: A Report Telling you how Many PREMIUM HANDICAPPERS ARE ON EACH GAME!!!! AWESOME VALUE!!!

Maryland -15

Comments (0)


This thread has been closed from taking new comments.
Free Premium Picks by Text from Sports Chat Experts
Top 10 Sport Sites