Top Ten Overall 40 Yard Dash Times at the 2015 NFL Combine
Which Players Had the Fastest 40 Times at the 2015 NFL Combine?
2015 NFL Offseason
Good job surviving another Monday without MNF, guys and gals. I know, it’s tough. At least there’s Combine results to overanalyze, though, am I right? Today, we’re going to take a look at the top ten 40 yard dash times from the 2015 event. No record breakers this year, but some of these guys are still pretty fast. I wouldn’t mind having a few of them on my team’s roster.
USA TODAY Sports
1. As mentioned yesterday, UAB WR J.J. Nelson had this year’s fastest 40 time, clocking-in at 4.29 seconds.
2. Michigan State CB Trae Waynes knocked out his 40 yard dash in 4.31 seconds. I’d say Waynes will be able to keep up with most receivers in the big leagues.
3. Miami WR Phillip Dorsett ran his 40 in 4.33 seconds.
4. Georgia WR Chris Conley clocked-in with a 4.35 40 yard dash time at the 2015 Combine.
(4*) 5. West Virginia WR Kevin White also had a 4.35 40 time.
6. Mississippi State S Justin Cox ran the fastest 40 at his position with a 4.36 time.
7. Florida State CB Ronald Darby ran the 40 in 4.38 seconds.
8. Kansas State WR Tyler Lockett had a 4.40 40 yard dash time at this year’s Combine.
9. William & Mary WR Tre McBride ran the 40 in 4.41 seconds.
10. USC WR Nelson Agholor, Nebraska WR Kenny Bell, Alabama WR Amari Cooper, Michigan State RB Jeremy Langford (the fastest at his position), and Ohio State WR Devin Smith all clocked-in with 4.42 40 yard dash times.