Top Ten Highest Scoring NFL Players of 2014 (Non-Kicker Edition)
Which NFL Players Scored the Most Points Last Year?
2015 NFL Offseason
It’s no secret that kickers tend to score the most points over the course of any given NFL season. I know, you’re probably thinking, “Duh.” Today, we’re going to take a look at the non-kickers who scored the most points for their teams in 2014. You won’t be surprised by the guy in the No. 1 spot.
USA TODAY Sports
1. Seattle Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch scored 102 points last year. And this, folks, is why we call him Beastmode.
2. Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant was just behind Lynch, with 96 points scored in 2014.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown scored 86 points over the course of last season.
4. Kansas City Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles put 84 points on the board last year.
5. Green Bay Packers WR Jordy Nelson scored 78 points last season.
(5*) 6. Houston Texans RB Arian Foster also scored 78 points for his club in 2014.
(5*) 7. Dallas Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray is yet another member of the 78 points club.
(5*) 8. Finally, Green Bay Packers RB Eddie Lacy put 78 points on the board last year.
9. Green Bay Packers (those boys know how to score) WR Randall Cobb had 74 points in 2014.
10. San Diego Chargers TE Antonio Gates scored 72 points over the course of last season.