Top Ten Most Touchbacks Per NFL Game in 2014
Which NFL Teams Had the Most Touchbacks Last Season?
2015 NFL Offseason
Only 12 more Sundays until the regular season, people. We’re getting there. In the meantime, we’ll keep running through stats and such for the next three months. In today’s top ten, you’ll learn about the NFL teams that had the most touchbacks per game in 2014. I promise, it could be useful information to have at your fingertips at some point.
USA TODAY Sports
1. The Indianapolis Colts averaged 4.2 touchbacks per game during the 2014 NFL season.
2. The Denver Broncos had an average of 3.9 touchbacks per game last year.
3. The Carolina Panthers averaged 3.7 touchbacks per game in 2014.
4. The Baltimore Ravens had 3.6 touchbacks per game last year on average.
5. The Detroit Lions had an average of 3.3 touchbacks a game last season.
6. The New England Patriots averaged 3.2 touchbacks per game during the 2014 NFL season.
(6*) 7. The Dallas Cowboys also had an average of 3.2 touchbacks per game last year.
8. The Buffalo Bills averaged 3.1 touchbacks per game in 2014.
9. The Minnesota Vikings had 3.0 touchbacks per game last year on average.