Top Ten Lowest Scoring 4th Quarter NFL Teams of 2014
Which NFL Teams Had the Fewest 4th Quarter Points Last Year?
2015 NFL Offseason
To start the week yesterday, we took a look at the NFL teams that averaged the most 4th quarter points last season. Bet you can’t guess what we’re going to run through today. If you guessed the top ten lowest scoring 4th quarter teams of 2014, you’d be right on the money.
1. The San Francisco 49ers only averaged 2.1 points per 4th quarter last season. This could explain why they missed the NFC Championship (and, ya know, the playoffs) last year…
2. The Tennessee Titans closely follow the Niners, averaging 2.9 points in the 4th quarter in 2014.
3. The New York Jets put-up an average of 3.9 points per 4th quarter last year.
4. The Washington Redskins scored an average of 4.6 points in the 4th quarter last season.
5. The Cleveland Browns take today’s No. 5 spot with an average of 4.8 points per 4th quarter.
6. The St. Louis Rams put an average of 5.2 points per 4th quarter on the board last year.
(6*) 7. The Jacksonville Jaguars also averaged 5.2 points in the 4th quarter in 2014.
8. The San Diego Chargers scored an average of 5.4 points in the 4th quarter last season.
(8*) 9. The Oakland Raiders also put-up an average 5.4 points per 4th quarter last year.
10. The Cincinnati Bengals put an average of 5.5 points per 4th quarter on the board in 2014.