Top Ten Lowest Scoring 1st Quarter NFL Teams of 2014
Which NFL Teams Scored the Fewest 1st Quarter Points Last Year?
2015 NFL Offseason
If you’ve been around at all this week, you can probably guess what today’s top ten list is going to cover. Low scoring 1st quarter teams, you say? You got it!
USA TODAY Sports
3. The Oakland Raiders put an average of 3.1 points on the board per 1st quarter last season.
4. The San Diego Chargers scored an average of 3.2 points per 1st quarter in 2014.
5. The Miami Dolphins averaged 3.3 points per 1st quarter during last year’s NFL season.
(5*) 6. The Washington Redskins also scored an averaged of 3.3 points in the 1st quarter last year.
7. The Arizona Cardinals averaged 3.4 points per first quarter in 2014.
(7*) 8. The New Orleans Saints also put an average of 3.4 points per 1st quarter on the board last year.
9. The Cleveland Browns scored an average of 3.5 points per 1st quarter during the 2014 NFL season.
(9*) 10. The Chicago Bears round-out today’s list, also averaging 3.5 points per 1st quarter last year.