Top Ten Biggest NFL Signing Cash Sums of 2015
Which NFL Players Got the Most Signing Cash This Year?
2015 NFL Offseason
In the NFL, big money talks and signing bonuses are a major deal. If your agent can’t get you at least $10.0 million for signing on the dotted line, you’re probably doing it wrong (or you’re just not that indispensable to begin with). Today, we’re going to run through the top ten biggest signing cash sums of the 2015 NFL season.
USA TODAY Sports
1. Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson - $31.0 million
(1*) 2. Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger - $31.0 million
3. Miami Dolphins DE Ndamukong Suh - $25.5 million
4. Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton - $22.5 million
5. San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers - $17.0 million
6. New Orleans Saints DE Cameron Jordan - $16.0 million
(6*) 7. Washington Redskins OLB Ryan Kerrigan - $16.0 milliion
8. Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota - $15.9 million
9. Jacksonville Jaguars OLB Dante Fowler Jr - $15.3 million
10. Oakland Raiders WR Amari Cooper - $14.7 million