A Look at the Top Ten Quarterbacks for Most Passing Completions in a Single Season.
Top Ten Quarterbacks for Single Season Passing Completions in College Football History.
There have been a lot of great players that have come through the college ranks, whether it was for just one season or multiple years. Which quarterbacks had the most completions for a single season? Let us take a look and see who made this list. Get FREE College Football Picks and College Football Prredictions for every game at Sports Chat Place.
1. Graham Harrell is atop the list for most completions in a single season, after converting on 512 passes during the 2007 season for Texas Tech. Harrell had a 71.8 completion percentage on 713 attempts during the 2007 campaign.
2. Anthony Gordon is number 2, having had a great 2019 season for Washington State. Gordon completed 493 passes out of 689 attempts. The Washington State quarterback had a 71.6 completion percentage.
3. Case Keenum is number 3 on the list, due to his 492 completions during the 2009 season for Houston. Kennum attempted 700 passes during the season, while finishing the year with a 154.8 quarterback rating.
4. Kliff Kingsbury, the former Texas Tech quarterback is 4th on the list. Kingsbury registered 479 completions during the 2002 season. The Texas Tech quarterback had a 143,7 rating during 712 passing attempts. Kingsburg had a completion percentage of 67.3 that season.
5. B.J. Symons is 5th on the single season list, as Symons is the second Texas Tech quarterback in the top 5. Symons completed 470 passes during the 2003 season. The quarterback had a rating of 151.3 and a completion percentage of 65.4 during his only season as the starter.
6. Gardner Minshew, the Washington State product is 6th on the list after totaling 468 completions during the 2018 season. Minshew registered a 147.6 rating, while having a completion percentage of 70.7. The quarterback attempted 662 passes during that campaign.
7. Derek Carr, the product of Fresno State is 7th on the list. Carr had 454 completions during the 2013 season. Carr attempted 659 passes, finishing with a 68.9 passing percentage. The quarterback had a rating of 156.3 during the campaign.
8. Connor Halliday is number 8 on the list, due to his nice season with Washington State in 2013. Halliday completed 449 passes out of 714 attempts. The Washington State quarterback had a completion percentage of 62.9.
9. Luke Falk is 9th on the list, as the quarterback is the 4th different player from Washington State to make the list. Falk completed 447 passes during the 2015 season on 644 attempts. The quarterback finished the season with a 145.9 rating.
10. Luke Falk makes the list for the 2nd time and rounds out the top ten, after following up his 9th place spot with 443 completions. Falk attempted 633 passes and ended the season with a completion percentage of 70.0.