A Look at the Top Ten Quarterbacks for Career Passing Completions.
Top Ten Quarterbacks for Career Passing Completions in College Football History.
There have been a lot of great players that have come through the college ranks, whether it was for just one season or multiple years. Which quarterbacks had the most completions for a career? Let us take a look and see who made this list. Check back all season long for free college football picks and college football predictions at Sports Chat Place.
1. Chase Keenum is atop the list, having had a great career at Houston from 2007-2011. Keenum completed 1,546 passes during his career. The quarterback had a completion percentage of 69.4, while attempting a total of 2,229 passes.
T-2. Luke Falk, the former Washington State quarterback completed 1,403 passes during the 2014-2017 seasons. Falk attempted 2,054 passes, while finishing with a completion percentage of 68.3. The quarterback averaged 7.1 yards per completion.
T-2. Graham Harrell is tied with Falk for 2nd, after successfully having 1,403 completions during his time at Texas Tech from 2005-2008. Harrell had a completion percentage of 69.8, while averaging 7.9 per completion. The Texas Tech quarterback attempted a total of 2,011 passes.
T-4. Timmy Chang is number 4, the product of Hawaii. Chang played at Hawaii from 2000-2004, completing 1,388 passes. The Hawaii quarterback attempted 2,436 passes, finishing with a completion percentage of 57.0.
T-4. Landry Jones, the former Oklahoma quarterback is tied with Chang for 4th. Jones completed 1,388 passes during his time at Oklahoma from 2009-2012. The Oklahoma quarterback finished his career with a 63.6 completion percentage, while attempting a total of 2,183 passes.
6. Kliff Kingsbury is number 6 on the all time completions list, after his career at Texas Tech. Kingsburg registered 1,231 passes during the 1999-2002 seasons. The quarterback attempted 1,8883 passes throughout his college career, recording a 65.4 completion percentage.
7. Sean Mannion is number 7, having had a nice career at Oregon State. Mannion registered 1,187 completions during the 2011-2014 seasons. The Oregon State quarterback ended his college career with a completion percentage of 64.6, while totaling 1,838 pass attempts.
8. Corey Robinson is number 8, totaling 1,179 completions over the course of the 2010-2013 seasons at Troy. Robinson recorded 1,823 pass attempts, while ending the Troy career with a 64.7 pass completion percentage.
9. Dan Lefevour, the former Central Michigan product is number 9. Lefevour registered 1,171 completions during the 2006-2009 seasons. The 4 year starter recorded 1,763 pass attempts, while collecting a 66.4 successful completion percentage.
T-10. Colt McCoy is number 10, after a great career at Texas. McCoy totaled 1,157 completions during the 2006-2009 seasons. The 4 year starter finished with a 70.3 completion percentage, while attempting 1,645 passes.
T-10. Kellen Moore is tied with McCoy for 10th, having completed 1,157 passes during the 2008-2011 seasons at Boise State. Moore recorded a 69.8 completion percentage, after totaling 1,658 pass attempts.