The UNLV Rebels and Air Force Falcons meet Saturday in week 12 college football action at Falcon Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
UNLV Rebels Betting Preview
The UNLV Rebels look to stay hot after winning 7 of their last 8 games. The UNLV Rebels have won 3 of their last 4 road games. Jayden Maiava is completing 65.4 percent of his passes for 2,060 yards, 11 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. Ricky White and Jacob De Jesus have combined for 1,413 receiving yards and 8 touchdowns, while Senika McKie has 19 receptions. The UNLV Rebels ground game is averaging 195.7 yards per contest, and Vincent Davis Jr. leads the way with 553 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, UNLV is allowing 24.3 points and 381.3 yards per game. Jackson Woodard leads the UNLV Rebels with 84 tackles, Jerrae Williams has 3 sacks and Jaxen Turner has 4 interceptions.
UNLV Rebels Team Facts
- UNLV has lost each of its last 16 matches when playing with a rest advantage.
- UNLV has covered the spread in each of its last seven games as an underdog.
- UNLV has won the first half in eight of its last nine games against conference opponents.
- Three of UNLV's last four road games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Air Force Falcons Betting Preview
The Air Force Falcons look to rebound from back to back losses. Air Force has won all 4 home games this season. Zac Larrier is completing 59.7 percent of his passes for 744 yards, 6 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. Jared Roznos and Cade Harris have combined for 479 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns, while Dane Kinamon has 5 receptions. The Air Force Falcons ground game is averaging 275.9 yards per contest, and Emmanuel Michel leads the way with 733 yards and 9 touchdowns. Defensively, Air Force is allowing 15.7 points and 245.3 yards per game. Alec Mock leads the Air Force Falcons with 78 tackles, PJ Ramsey has 6.5 sacks and Trey Taylor has 2 interceptions.
Air Force Falcons Team Facts
- Air Force has won each of its last nine November games at Falcon Stadium.
- Air Force has covered the spread in four of its last five November games at Falcon Stadium.
- Air Force has won the first half in four of its last five home games against conference opponents.
- Each of Air Force's last four games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
The Air Force Falcons are getting the benefit of the doubt because they're at home and what they've done all season, but their offense has fallen off a cliff these last two games. Also, let's give some respect to what UNLV has done all year, a balanced attack with a top-20 scoring offense and a side that's proven it can win on the road. This is sure to be a hard fought game between two of the best teams in the MWC. I want points in my pocket. Give me UNLV.