The Miami Hurricanes and Boston College Eagles meet Friday in week 13 college football action at Alumni Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out the Miami vs Boston College prediction.
Miami Hurricanes Betting Preview
The Miami Hurricanes hope they can snap a 3-game losing streak. Miami lost to Louisville last weekend by one touchdown. Tyler Van Dyke is completing 66 percent of his passes for 2,413 yards, 17 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. Xavier Restrepo and Jacolby George have combined for 1,638 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns, while Colbie Young has 44 receptions. The Miami Hurricanes ground game is averaging 170.8 yards per contest, and Henry Parrish Jr. leads the way with 468 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Miami is allowing 22.3 points and 326.8 yards per game. James Williams leads the Miami Hurricanes with 69 tackles, Rueben Bain Jr. has 6.5 sacks and Kamren Kinchens has 5 interceptions.
Miami Hurricanes Team Facts
- Miami (FL) has lost each of its last five games in November.
- The underdog has covered the spread in each of Miami (FL)'s last five games.
- Six of Miami (FL)'s last seven games as a road favorite have gone UNDER the total points line.
Boston College Eagles Betting Preview
The Boston College Eagles look to rebound from back to back losses. Boston College lost to Pitt last week by 8 points. Thomas Castellanos is completing 56.8 percent of his passes for 1,995 yards, 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. Lewis Bond and Joseph Griffin Jr. have combined for 910 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Dino Tomlin has 21 receptions. The Boston College Eagles ground game is averaging 195.5 yards per contest, and Castellanos leads the way with 827 yards and 10 touchdowns. Defensively, Boston College is allowing 28.1 points and 378.2 yards per game. Vinny DePalma leads the Boston College Eagles with 83 tackles, Neto Okpala has 2 sacks and Elijah Jones has 5 interceptions.
Boston College Eagles Team Facts
- Boston College has lost each of its last five home games in November.
- The underdog has covered the spread in seven of Boston College's last eight games at Alumni Stadium (Boston).
- Boston College has lost the first half in eight of its last nine home games against conference opponents.
- Nine of Boston College's last 10 games as an underdog have gone OVER the total points line.
The Miami Hurricanes are a poorly coached team that I don't trust with a lot of points. This is senior night for a Boston College squad that has 24 seniors, and we're also dealing with weather in the 40s with the possibility to get colder. How are these Miami boys going to handle the cold? BC still has a top-25 rushing attack and the defense defends the pass well. I'm not just laying these sorts of numbers with a Canes team that's been different since the Georgia Tech disaster. Give me the points with the Eagles.