The Nevada Wolf Pack and the Colorado State Rams meet in college football action from Canvas Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Nevada Drops Back-To-Back Games
The Nevada Wolf Pack come into this one looking to save some face after falling to 2-8 on the year after a 41-24 loss to Utah State in their last matchup. Brendon Lewis has thrown for 1,136 yards, 2 touchdowns and 6 interceptions on 53.1% passing while AJ Blanco has thrown for 589 yards, 4 touchdowns and 3 interceptions on 55.3% passing. Lewis also leads Nevada with 443 rushing yards with 3 touchdowns and Sean Dollars also has 427 rushing yards with 6 TDs. Dalevon Campbell has a team-high 490 receiving yards while Jamaal Bell and Spencer Curtis each have 250+ receiving yards as well on the year. On defense, Emany Johnson has a team-high 78 total tackles along with 3 interceptions while Marcel Walker-Burgess has a team-high 4 sacks.
Nevada Wolf Pack Team Facts
- Nevada has lost 18 of its last 20 games.
- Nevada has failed to cover the spread in four of its last five November games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Nevada has lost the first half in 11 of its last 14 games against conference opponents.
- Three of Nevada's last four games as an underdog have gone OVER the total points line.
Colorado State Still Pushing For Bowl Game
The Colorado State Rams come into this one with their sights still set on playing in a bowl game, sitting at 4-6 on the year after a 22-19 win over San Diego State last time out. Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has thrown for 2,898 yards, 18 touchdowns and 14 interceptions on 62.4% passing while Vann Schield has a team-high 376 rushing yards with 3 touchdowns. Tory Holton has a team-high 81 receptions for 872 yards and 6 touchdowns while Dallin Holker has 710 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns as well on the year. Justus Ross-Simmons has 631 receiving yards and Louis Brown IV has 398 receiving yards on the year. On defense, Jack Howell has a team-high 94 total tackles while Chase Wilson has 91 total tackles and Mohamed Kamara has a team-high 11.5 sacks this season.
Colorado State Rams Team Facts
- The home team has won six of Colorado State's last seven games.
- Colorado State has failed to cover the spread in eight of its last nine games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Each of Colorado State's last five games as a home favorite have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Colorado State has recorded the equal-most home wins by a margin of three points or less of any FBS team this season (2).
- Colorado State has suffered the equal-most road losses by a margin of 10 points or less of any FBS team this season (3).
I’m rocking with Colorado State here. Utah State still has one of the worst defensive units in the country and are up against it facing this Colorado State team that has one of the most potent aerial attacks in the country. The Rams aren’t great defensively either, but it’s a lot better than what Nevada is bringing to the table and I don’t even think Nevada’s offense can take advantage of the short-comings of Colorado State’s defense. Give me the Rams by two TDs.