The Georgia Bulldogs and Tennessee Volunteers meet Saturday in week 12 college football action at Neyland Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Georgia Bulldogs Betting Preview
The Georgia Bulldogs look to remain undefeated and stay in the playoff picture. The Georgia Bulldogs haven’t lost a true road game since October 2020. Carson Beck is completing 72.2 percent of his passes for 3,022 yards, 18 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Brock Bowers and Dominic Lovett have combined for 1,076 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Ladd McConkey has 26 receptions. The Georgia Bulldogs ground game is averaging 180.8 yards per contest, and Daijun Edwards leads the way with 692 yards and 10 touchdowns. Defensively, Georgia is allowing 15.6 points and 289.2 yards per game. Smael Mondon Jr. leads the Georgia Bulldogs with 48 tackles, Jamon Dumas-Johnson has 3.5 sacks and Tykee Smith has 4 interceptions.
Georgia Bulldogs Team Facts
- Georgia has won each of its last 27 games.
- Georgia has covered the spread in each of its last four games against Tennessee.
- Georgia has won the first half in each of its last five games against conference opponents at Neyland Stadium.
- Six of Georgia's last seven games as a favorite have gone OVER the total points line.
Tennessee Volunteers Betting Preview
The Tennessee Volunteers look for a statement win after winning 5 of their last 7 games. Tennessee hasn’t lost at home since November 2021. Joe Milton III is completing 65.3 percent of his passes for 2,283 yards, 16 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Squirrel White and Ramel Keyton have combined for 1,078 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns, while Dont'e Thornton Jr. has 13 receptions. The Tennessee Volunteers ground game is averaging 213.2 yards per contest, and Jaylen Wright leads the way with 848 yards and 3 touchdowns. Defensively, Tennessee is allowing 20.2 points and 340.7 yards per game. Elijah Herring leads the Tennessee Volunteers with 64 tackles, James Pearce Jr. has 8 sacks and Kamal Hadden has 3 interceptions.
Tennessee Volunteers Team Facts
- Tennessee has won each of its last 14 games at Neyland Stadium.
- Tennessee has covered the spread in eight of its last nine games at Neyland Stadium.
- Tennessee has won the first half in six of its last seven home games against conference opponents.
- Tennessee has won the first quarter in six of its last eight home games against conference opponents.
- Each of Tennessee's last five home games in November have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Tennessee are one of only 24 FBS teams undefeated in home games this season.
- Tennessee rank 30th among FBS teams for points allowed per game this season (20.2).
- Georgia rank 6th among FBS teams for points per game this season (40.6).
- Georgia rank 6th among FBS teams for points allowed per game this season (15.6).
Georgia has been a buzz saw for much of the season, and it's top-10 in both total offense and total defense. However, Georgia is also 4-6 ATS this season and 3-5 ATS in its last 8 games as double-digit favorites. The Tennessee Volunteers haven't lost a home game in two years, and they're a balanced team overall, led by a top-10 rushing attack. Yes, the Vols weren't inspiring against Missouri last week, let's not just overlook this team, especially at home. This is the first time in two years, Tennessee has been a double-digit underdog. Give me the points.