The Bowling Green Falcons and Western Michigan Broncos meet Tuesday in week 13 college football action at Waldo Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out the Bowling Green vs Western Michigan Prediction.
Bowling Green Falcons Betting Preview
The Bowling Green Falcons look for a win after winning 4 of their last 5 games. Bowling Green lost last week to Toledo by one point. Connor Bazelak is completing 60 percent of his passes for 1,497 yards, 9 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. Harold Fannin Jr. and Ta’ron Keith have combined for 914 receiving yards and 9 touchdowns, while Odieu Hiliare has 31 receptions. The Bowling Green Falcons ground game is averaging 143.1 yards per contest, and Terion Stewart leads the way with 762 yards and 8 touchdowns. Defensively, Bowling Green is allowing 24.7 points and 336.4 yards per game. Darren Anders leads the Bowling Green Falcons with 76 tackles, Cashius Howell has 9.5 sacks and Jalen Huskey has 4 interceptions.
Bowling Green Falcons Team Facts
- Bowling Green has won each of its last six November games as a favorite.
- Bowling Green has covered the spread in four of its last five games.
- Bowling Green has won the first quarter in nine of its last 10 road games against conference opponents.
- Bowling Green has won the first half in each of its last five games against conference opponents.
- Each of Bowling Green's last four games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Western Michigan Broncos Betting Preview
The Western Michigan Broncos need a win after losing 7 of their last 10 games. Western Michigan was shutout last week by Northern Illinois. Hayden Wolff is completing 65.8 percent of his passes for 1,382 yards, 8 touchdowns and 3 interceptions. Kenneth Womack and Leroy Thomas have combined for 1,018 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns, while Anthony Sambucci has 20 receptions. The Western Michigan Broncos ground game is averaging 155 yards per contest, and Jalen Buckley leads the way with 918 yards and 9 touchdowns. Defensively, Western Michigan is allowing 31.5 points and 396.5 yards per game. Tate Hallock leads the Western Michigan Broncos with 68 tackles, Marshawn Kneeland has 4.5 sacks and Keni-H Lovely has 2 interceptions.
Western Michigan Broncos Team Facts
- The favorite has won each of Western Michigan's last 11 games.
- The favorite has covered the spread in each of Western Michigan's last four games at Waldo Stadium.
- Western Michigan has won the first half in four of its last five home games against conference opponents.
- Each of Western Michigan's last four November games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
The Western Michigan Broncos should put up a fight as it's senior night with a roster that has 12 seniors. The problem is Western Michigan completely rolled over against NIU last week, and it has a scoring defense that's 110th in the country. The Bowling Green Falcons don't do anything particularly well, but they've managed to win 4 of their last 5 games and are going bowling. Give me the team that finds ways to win games. That's Bowling Green.