- Can Vick and Eli regain their early season form and put up big time fantasy stats?
The Star-Ledger-USA TODAY Sports
- Will David Wilson have the breakout performance that the entire Fantasy Football World is expecting?
Baltimore Ravens vs Miami Dolphins - The thing fantasy owners around the globe want most from this matchup is for the featured running backs from each team to finally get let off their leashes. Ray Rice has been a lost puppy dog this season, but the Ravens coaching staff has stated they are going to feed him the rock. Well at this stage, fantasy owners are going to want to see it before they believe it. On the other side of the field, the Dolphins are not endorsing their lead back the same way. For some strange reason, the Dolphins have been saying that Miller has not separated himself from Thomas in the Miami backfield, despite the fact that Miller is averaging almost 2 yards more per carry than Thomas.
Another relevant fantasy football player, Mike Wallace, will be playing in this game and it will be interesting to see how he performs. Wallace likes to complain more about how he is being used in the Miami offense than he likes to catch deep bombs thrown right to his hands. Wallace dropped a huge pass last Monday night against the Saints, and a player cannot complain if they are not making plays. Wallace needs to shut his mouth and catch the deep balls, and maybe then he will get more targets. If Tannehill does not trust Wallace to make plays, then Tannehill won't throw to Wallace.
- Will Ray Rice finally become the centerpiece of the Ravens offense?
- Will Lamar Miller ever be let off the leash?
- Can Mike Wallace stop complaining and catch the ball?
Jacksonville Jaguars vs St. Louis Rams - This matchup is headlined by all the fantasy disappointments that will be on the field. Many people expected the Rams offense to be explosive, and they have not been. Many people expected the Jaguars to be decent, and they have not been. In a strange twist of irony, this is also a matchup of the two worst rushing offenses going up against two of the worst rushing defenses. A fact like that means something will break and not bend in this game. Will MJD finally have a breakout performance or will Bradford get the Rams offense back on track? Fantasy owners will be watching to see if any of these fantasy disappoints can get back on the road to redemption.
- Can the Rams offense rebound and can they finally establish a running game?
- Will one of the Rams' running backs finally perform like an NFL running back should?
- Will MJD finally be able to run on one of the NFL's worst rushing defenses?
- What impact will Justin Blackmon have on the Jaguars defense?
For Fantasy Football Updates and Insights Follow Jason on Twitter @TheSuperCommish