Daily Fantasy Baseball (DFS) Winning Lineup for 4/12/18
Daily Fantasy Baseball Sleepers and Stars to Pick Up for your Daily Fantasy/Fan Duel/Draft Kings Leagues
Thursday April 12, 2018
See Player Values See the Latest Odds
TV: See Game
ULTIMATE DAILY FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUES, FAN DUEL or DRAFT KINGS LINEUP for 4-12-18:
C- Buster Posey (C San Francisco Giants) had a big day today and has a good history at Petco Park and is facing a good matchup in Bryan Mitchell (SP San Diego Padres). Please note that Fan Duel only requires you to start a 1B/C so technically you never have to start a catcher.
USA TODAY Sports
1B- Joey Votto (1B Cincinnati Reds) finally had a good game on April 11 and is 13 for 34 with 4 2B, 1 3B, 1 HR, 3 R, and 4 RBI vs Michael Wacha (SP St. Louis Cardinals). Votto is too good of a hitter to be this cold for too long. I think Votto is about to get hot at Great American Ballpark.
2B- Javier Baez (2B/SS Chicago Cubs) Baez is heating up at 5 for 13 with 3 HR, 7 R, and 8 RBI in his last 4 games plus. Baez hit another 3 run HR on April 12 and now has 3 HR in the last 2 games. The Cubs Pirates game is still in the 3rd inning as I’m writing this content.
SS- Zach Cozart (SS Los Angeles Angels) has been steady all year and is 5 for 11 with 3 runs and 2 RBI vs Ian Kennedy (SP Kansas City Royals)
3B- Mike Moustakas (3B Kansas City Royals) is 9 for 17 with 2 HR, 4 R, and 6 RBI in his last 4 games.
OF- JD Martinez (OF Boston Red Sox) JD Martinez is getting white hot with another big game on April 11. Martinez is 3 for 7 with 1 2B, 1 HR, 1 R, and 4 RBI vs Sonny Gray (SP New York Yankees)
OF- Max Kepler (OF Minnesota Twins) hit 2 HR on April 11 and usually goes on a mini torrid streak. Ride Kepler’s hot streak and start him on April 12.
OF- Eddie Rosario (OF Minnesota Twins) is heating up with a 3 RBI game on April 11. We all remember last year’s 2nd half hot streak from Rosario. Rosario is 1 for 3 with a 2 run HR vs Lucas Giolito (SP Chicago White Sox)
U- Hanley Ramirez (U Boston Red Sox) is white hot at 10 for 25 with 1 HR, 5 R, and 10 RBI in his last 6 games and is 5 for 14 with 1 2B, 1 HR, 3 R, and 2 RBI vs Sonny Gray (SP New York Yankees)
SP- Jose Berrios (SP Minnesota Twins) or Trevor Bauer (SP Cleveland Indians) or Gio Gonzalez (SP Washington Nationals). Take your pick from the 3 starting pitchers as I think all 3 starting pitchers will pitch well on April 12. You should make your decision based on your allotted budget in Fan Duel or Draft Kings lineups and the price value of these 3 starters. The Colorado Rockies have struggled this season vs left handed starting pitchers which includes getting dominated twice by Joey Lucchessi (SP San Diego Padres). I would still rank Gio Gonzalez 3rd on this list. The Detroit Tigers are ice cold but Michael Fulmer is very solid so maybe Trevor Bauer does not get the win. Jose Berrios should pitch well vs the White Sox who have just been held in check by the Tampa Bay Ray’s 3 starting pitchers this week. I will pick Berrios or Bauer in my Fan Duel lineups tomorrow depending on how much each player costs and how much money I have left in my budget. If you run out of money with your hitters, then go Kyle Hendricks (SP Chicago Cubs) on April 12 vs the Pittsburgh Pirates.
OTHER HITTERS YOU CAN PLUG IN YOUR DAILY FANTASY BASEBALL, FAN DUEL, or DRAFT KINGS LINEUPS on 4-12-18:
- Jose Ramirez (2B/3B Cleveland Indians) is 4 for 8 with 1 HR, 2 R, 1 RBI, and 1 SB in his last 3 games and is 3 for 8 with 1 2B, 1 HR, 2 R, and 2 RBI vs Michael Fulmer (SP Detroit Tigers)
- Didi Gregorius (SS New York Yankees) is 5 for 23 with 2 HR, 4 R, and 2 RBI vs Rick Porcello (SP Boston Red Sox)
- Jose Pirela (OF San Diego Padres) is 8 for 14 with 3 R and 2 RBI in his last 3 games at Coors Field.
- Albert Pujols (U Los Angeles Angels) is hot and is 5 for 18 with 1 2B, 3 HR, 7 R, and 6 RBI vs Ian Kennedy (SP Kansas City Royals)
- Justin Upton (OF Los Angeles Angels) had another big fantasy game on April 11 and is hot. Upton is 5 for 21 with 2 2B, 1 HR, 3 R, and 3 RBI vs Ian Kennedy (SP Kansas City Royals)
- Brett Gardner (OF New York Yankees) is 14 for 46 with 3 2B, 2 HR, 6 R, and 2 RBI vs Rick Porcello (SP Boston Red Sox)
- Gregory Polanco (OF Pittsburgh Pirates) is 9 for 22 with 2 2B, 1 HR, 3 R, and 2 RBI vs Kyle Hendricks (SP Chicago Cubs).
- Corey Dickerson (OF Pittsburgh Pirates) is 3 for 8 with a run and RBI vs Kyle Hendricks (SP Chicago Cubs).
- Scooter Gennett (2B Cincinnati Reds) is 8 for 25 with 1 2B, 2 R, and 1 RBI vs Michael Wacha and should have RBI opportunities in this game behind Joey Votto (1B Cincinnati Reds)
- Trea Turner (SS Washington Nationals) is 3 for 5 with a solo HR vs Chad Bettis (SP Colorado Rockies)
- Andrew Benintendi (OF Boston Red Sox) is 4 for 6 with a solo HR vs Sonny Gray (SP New York Yankees)
- Matt Carpenter (1B St Louis Cardinals) and Dexter Fowler (OF St. Louis Cardinals). This is a hunch but both hitters have a good history at Great American Ballpark and are facing a great matchup in Sal Romano (SP Cincinnati Reds)