Sunday, November 29th, 2020 at 1:00 PM
It is week 12 of the NFL season and we have some great DFS action today!
If you have been following me on Twitter (@BrettCU05) you already know that we’ve learned this week that we can’t provide direct lineups as we’ve been doing.
I’m still working on how I want to approach providing content for DraftKings contests, however, for today just so we can get something out there for you, I’m going to provide some “Core” plays which I like and some High-Cost & Value Picks for each position.
I think two of the best matchups to target today are the LAC/BUF & KC/TB matchups as we see that both Kansas City and Buffalo have the highest implied totals at 29.75 & 28.25.
Three of our four Core plays come from this matchup as I would center my lineups around these four players:
- Patrick Mahomes ($8,000)
- Stefon Diggs ($7,600)
- Travis Kelce ($7,000)
- Darren Waller ($6,000)
As you can probably tell, I really like the value at the RB & WR position today.
HIGH COST/VALUE PICK BY POSITION:
- High Cost: Patrick Mahomes ($8,000), Josh Allen ($7,600)
- Value: Derrick Carr ($5,700), Ryan Fitzpatrick ($5,500)
- High Cost: Dalvin Cook ($9,500), Nick Chubb ($7,100)
- Value: Wayne Gallman Jr. ($5,000), Brian Hill ($4,000), Matt Breida ($4,000)
- High Cost: Keenan Allen ($8,000), Tyreek Hill ($7,800), Stefon Diggs ($7,600)
- Value: DeVante Parker ($5,900), Jakobi Meyers ($5,300), Nelson Agholor ($4,900), Keelan Cole Sr. ($3,600), Laviska Shenault Jr. ($3,300).
- High Cost: Travis Kelce ($7,000), Darren Waller ($6,000)
- Value: Gerald Everett ($3,300), Dan Arnold ($2,900).
- High Cost: New Orleans Saints ($3,800)
- Value: New York Giants ($3,200)
Hope everyone has a great day with their lineups. Good Luck!