Who Has Won The Most Unanimous Decisions In UFC History?
Photo by Adam Hagy-USA TODAY Sports
The Fighters With The Most Unanimous Decisions Victories
UFC Stats and Records
Decisions are always tricky in the fight world, as everybody has their own opinion, things they look for when judging a fight and not everybody is going to agree. While there are robberies and questionable results, unanimous decision wins are usually one-sided fights that simply weren’t finished. Get UFC Picks and MMA Predictions at Sports Chat Place.
Here are the fighters with the most unanimous decision wins in UFC history.
1. Georges St-Pierre, 10 - Georges St-Pierre had a stretch in the UFC as welterweight champion where he won six straight unanimous decisions, which included wins over Thiago Alves, Dan Hardy, Josh Koscheck, Jake Shields, Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz. Ten of St-Pierre’s 12 decision victories for his career were considered unanimous.
2. Jon Fitch, 9 - Jon Fitch started his UFC career in 2005 with a unanimous decision win over Brock Larson and ended up winning eight straight fights to earn a title shot at UFC 87 where he lost to St-Pierre in a competitive UD that earned fight of the night honors. Fitch won a unanimous decision over Erick Silva at UFC 153 that was highly entertaining and beat up on Thiago Alves at UFC 117 despite his opponent missing weight.
2. Frankie Edgar, 9 - All 12 of Frankie Edgar’s decision victories in his career have been unanimous, and that includes a win over Charles Oliveira at UFC 162 that earned fight of the night honors and two wins over B.J. Penn for the lightweight championship. Edgar has been on the wrong side of some one-sided losses, but he usually likes his chances when a bout goes to the judges.
2. Rafael dos Anjos, 9 - Each of Rafael dos Anjos’ last five losses have come by unanimous decisions, but he was also crowned lightweight champion this way with a victory over Anthony Pettis at UFC 185. dos Anjos also has one-sided victories over Donald Cerrone at UFC Fight Night 27 and Nate Diaz at UFC on Fox 13.
2. Demian Maia, 9 - Demian Maia hasn’t won an unanimous decision since beating Gunnar Nelson at UFC 194, but that was a stretch where four of his five wins were decided this way. Maia beat Fitch in a unanimous decision at UFC 156 and Dan Miller at UFC 109 that set up a title fight a few months later with Anderson Silva.
2. Darren Elkins, 9 - Darren Elkins won his featherweight debut over Michihiro Omigawa in the UFC by unanimous decision at UFC 131, which was the start of four straight UD victories. Elkins has won 12 of his 16 career decisions overall, but all four of those losses were decided unanimously as well.