A Look at the Top Ten Players for Most Games Played During a NBA Career.
Top Ten Players for Most Games Played During a NBA Career.
Logevity is under rated in professional sports and ssome players come and go in the NBA.
1. Robert Parish is atop the list for most games played in a NBA career. Parish played 1,611 games, which stretched across 14 seasons. The hall of fame member averaged 14.5 points per contest.
2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is 2nd on the list, after playing 1,560 games throughout his 14 year career. The 19x all-star and hall of fame member played in 1,560 games. He averaged 24.6 points per game for his career.
3. Vince Carter is 3rd on the list, as his career is still in progress. Carter has played in 1,541 games, since his career started during the 1998-99 campaign. The 8x all-star has an average of 16.7 points per contest during his career.
4. Dirk Nowitzki is 4th on the list, thanks to a lengthy career that stretched from the 1998-99 campaign to the 2018-99 season. The 14x all-star totaled 1,522 games played. Nowitzki averaged 20.7 points per contest.
5. John Stockton rounds out the top 5, as he registered 1,504 games played. Stockton saw his career start during the 1984-85 season and end after the 2002-03 season. He collected 13.1 points per game on average for his career.
6. Karl Malone is 6th, thanks to having a rather healthy career. Malone played in 1,471 games, which stretched across 19 seasons. There were 10 seasons where he played in every regular season game.
7. Kevin Garnett is 7th, after recording 1,462 games played during a strong career. Garnett played his NBA career from 1995-96 to 2015-16. He averaged 17.8 points per contest.
8. Moses Malone is 8th all time, thanks to a steady career that saw him play for 7 different NBA organizations. Malone totaled 1,455 games played throughout his career. He averaged a double-double per game.
9. Kevn Willis is number 9, after a career that saw him play for 8 different organizations. Willis recorded 1,424 games played in. He registered over 12 points per game on average.
10. Jason Terry rounds out the top 10, as he started his career during the 1999-00 season, while playing all the way until the 2017-18 campaign. Terry played in 1,410 games during his career. The 2010-11 NBA Champion averaged over 13 points per contest for his career.