A Look at the Top Ten Players for Most Minutes Played in a NBA Playoff Career.
Top Ten Players for Most Minutes Played in a NBA Playoff Career.
Some NBA players seem to have endurace that is just uncanny.
Some players had a couple great seasons, others had a lengthy career. Let’s take a look at which players played the most minutes during their playoff career. Get NBA Picks and NBA Predictions for EVERY GAME at Sports Chat Place.
1. LeBron James is atop the list for most minutes played in a postseason career. James has totaled 10,049 minutes played during his NBA postseason career. He is averaging 24.8 points per game throughout his NBA playoff career.
2. Tim Duncan is 2nd on the list, thanks to a lengthy playoff career. Duncan registered 9,370 minutes played throughout his postseason time. The former Wake Forest Demon Deacon averaged just under 20 points per game during the NBA playoffs.
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is 3rd on the list, after collecting 8,851 minutes played during his playoff career. Abdul-Jabbar averaged 23.4 points per contest throughout his NBA postseason tenure.
4. Kobe Bryant is 4th on the list, thanks to his 8,641 minutes played in postseason play. Bryant averaged 23.5 minutes per contest during the playoffs, while playing in 220 career games.
5. Scottie Pippen rounds out the top 5, as he recorded 8,105 minutes played during the postseason. Pippen collected over 16 points on average per contest, during the playoffs, while seeing action in 208 playoff games.
6. Shaquille O’Neal is 6th on the list, after totaling 8,098 minutes during the postseason. O’Neal collected an average of 23.3 points per game during the playoffs, while participating in 216 games.
7. Karl Malone is 7th on the list, thanks to his 7,907 minutes played during the postseason. Malone played in 193 postseason games, starting all of them. He averaged 21.7 points per game during the playoffs.
8. Tony Parker is number 8, after recording 7,758 minutes played during the postseason. Parker saw action in 226 playoff games, while averaging 18.8 points and 5.3 assists per game.
9. Wilt Chamberlain is 9th on the list for most minutes during a playoff career. Chamberlain registered 7,559 minutes played during the playoffs. He participated in 160 NBA playoff games, while averaging over 17 points and 18 rebounds per game.
10. Magic Johnson rounds out the top 10, as he totaled 7,538 minutes throughout the NBA playoffs. Johnson saw action in 190 games, while totaling just under 18 points per game during the postseason.