Chicago Bulls (25-28) vs. Atlanta Hawks (24-29)
February 12, 2024 7:30 pm EDT
The Line: Atlanta Hawks -4; Over/Under: +238.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Chicago Bulls look for a win after splitting their last 10 games. The Atlanta Hawks look for a win after winning 6 of their last 8 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks prediction.
Chicago Bulls Betting Preview
The Chicago Bulls recently beat the Timberwolves and Grizzlies while losing to the Magic. The Chicago Bulls are averaging 111.5 points on 46.6 percent shooting and allowing 112.8 points on 47 percent shooting. DeMar DeRozan is averaging 22.6 points and 4.1 rebounds, while Coby White is averaging 19.3 points and 5.2 assists. Nikola Vucevic is the third double-digit scorer and Patrick Williams is grabbing 3.9 rebounds. The Chicago Bulls are shooting 35.8 percent from beyond the arc and 79.1 percent from the free throw line. The Chicago Bulls are allowing 36.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.5 rebounds per game.
Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview
The Atlanta Hawks are coming off wins over the 76ers and Rockets. The Atlanta Hawks are averaging 121.7 points on 46.7 percent shooting and allowing 123.7 points on 50.1 percent shooting. Trae Young is averaging 27.1 points and 2.8 rebounds, while Dejounte Murray is averaging 21.7 points and 5.1 rebounds. Bogdan Bogdanovic is the third double-digit scorer, and Jalen Johnson is grabbing 8.5 rebounds. The Atlanta Hawks are shooting 36.4 percent from beyond the arc and 81.1 percent from the free throw line. The Atlanta Hawks are allowing 38.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.8 rebounds per game.
Atlanta Hawks Team Facts
- The Hawks have won 15 of their last 16 home games against Central Division opponents that held a losing record.
- The Hawks have failed to cover the spread in each of their last nine home games against Eastern Conference opponents following a win.
- Each of the Hawks’ last six Monday night games at State Farm Arena have gone OVER the total points line.
Chicago Bulls Team Facts
- The Bulls have won each of their last five games as underdogs against Southeast Division opponents following a loss.
- The Bulls have covered the spread in eight of their last nine games against Eastern Conference opponents following a loss.
- Each of the Bulls’ last five games have gone OVER the total points line.
The Atlanta Hawks are still the worst covering team in the NBA, so we should be treading lightly. However, there’s no doubt the Hawks are playing their best ball of the season, and they’re quickly finding themselves in the thick of the playoff race. The Chicago Bulls are an inconsistent bunch, and you’re just never sure which team is going to show up. I don’t trust the Bulls, especially on the road. The Hawks are hot right now, and they’re led by swaggy players who thrive off confidence. This run could continue for a bit. I’ll lay the points with the Hawks.