The Orlando Magic and Indiana Pacers meet Sunday in NBA action at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Orlando Magic Betting Preview
The Orlando Magic look for a win after splitting their last 10 games. The Orlando Magic are fresh off two wins over the Bulls. The Orlando Magic are averaging 107.8 points on 45 percent shooting and allowing 105.8 points on 46.5 percent shooting. Franz Wagner is averaging 18.5 points and 3.3 assists, while Paolo Banchero is averaging 18.3 points and 7.1 rebounds. Cole Anthony is the third double-digit scorer and Jalen Suggs is grabbing 4.1 rebounds. The Orlando Magic are shooting 32.9 percent from beyond the arc and 74.8 percent from the free throw line. The Orlando Magic are allowing 35.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.8 rebounds per game.
Orlando Magic Team Facts
- The Magic have won each of their last three games as underdogs against Central Division opponents.
- The Magic have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games as road underdogs against the Pacers.
- Nine of the Magic's last 10 night games at Gainbridge Fieldhouse have gone OVER the total points line.
Indiana Pacers Betting Preview
The Pacers look to stay hot after winning 5 of their last 7 games. The Pacers last upset the 76ers on the road back on Tuesday. The Indiana Pacers are averaging 126.5 points on 50 percent shooting and allowing 123.4 points on 49.1 percent shooting. Tyrese Haliburton is averaging 24.7 points and 4.2 rebounds, while Myles Turner is averaging 17.9 points and 7.5 rebounds. Bennedict Mathurin is the third double-digit scorer and Buddy Hield is grabbing 3.3 rebounds. The Indiana Pacers are shooting 38.6 percent from beyond the arc and 80.1 percent from the free throw line. The Indiana Pacers are allowing 38.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.9 rebounds per game.
Indiana Pacers Team Facts
- The Pacers have lost five of their last six games as favorites after winning as underdogs.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in seven of the last eight games between the Magic and Pacers at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
- Each of the Pacers' last eight games have gone OVER the total points line.
The Pacers have been one of the bigger surprises in the league this season, with wins in 5 of their last 7 and one of the best offenses. They should be favored at home. However, the Orlando Magic have played decent ball this season, they're a feisty bunch, and they're 9-3 ATS on the year. Also, 4 of the Magic's 7 wins have come on the road. The Magic are a team worth backing in their current form. Give me the road dog.