Miami Heat (2-4) vs Los Angeles Lakers (3-3)
2023-11-06 19:30:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Miami Heat -1 -- Over/Under: 226
(Get latest betting odds)
The Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat meet Monday in NBA action at the Kaseya Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Los Angeles Lakers Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Lakers look for a win to get above a .500 record. The Lakers have lost their first 3 road games. The Los Angeles Lakers are averaging 111.8 points on 46.7 percent shooting and allowing 115.7 points on 45.9 percent shooting. Anthony Davis is averaging 26.3 points and 13 rebounds, while LeBron James is averaging 24.5 points and 9.2 rebounds. D’Angelo Russell is the third double-digit scorer and Austin Reaves is grabbing 4 rebounds. The Los Angeles Lakers are shooting 29.7 percent from beyond the arc and 78.5 percent from the free throw line. The Los Angeles Lakers are allowing 37.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Lakers Team Facts
- The Lakers have won each of their last eight night games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- The Lakers have failed to cover the spread in seven of their last eight games.
- Five of the Lakers’ last six games against Southeast Division opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat look for a win to rebound from a 2-4 start. The Miami Heat have won 4 of their last 5 home games. The Miami Heat are averaging 107.3 points on 45.3 percent shooting and allowing 112 points on 49.1 percent shooting. Tyler Herro is averaging 25.8 points and 5.7 rebounds, while Bam Adebayo is averaging 21.4 points and 7.2 rebounds. Jimmy Butler is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 1.8 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 39.1 percent from beyond the arc and 80.9 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 38.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Team Facts
- The Heat have won each of their last six home games against Pacific Division opponents.
- The Heat have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five games at Kaseya Center.
- Each of the Heat’s last eight Monday games at Kaseya Center have gone OVER the total points line.
The Los Angeles Lakers have lost all 3 road games, and their defensive effort hasn’t been great overall. The Miami Heat have had their issues as well, but they usually play their best ball at home. The Heat also have a history of playing to their level of competition. I’m not concerned about the Heat getting up for teams they respect. It’s the bottom feeders you have to worry about. Toss up spot with a near pick em line, give me the Heat at home.