Orlando Magic (13-5) vs Washington Wizards (3-15)
2023-12-01 19:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Orlando Magic -11 -- Over/Under: 236
(Get latest betting odds)
The Washington Wizards need a win after losing 10 of their last 11 games. The Orlando Magic look to build on their 8-game winning streak. Let’s preview this game and give out a Washington Wizards vs Orlando Magic prediction.
Washington Wizards Betting Preview
The Washington Wizards just lost to the Magic on Wednesday before ending a massive losing streak to the Pistons on Monday. The Washington Wizards are averaging 116.3 points on 48.2 percent shooting and allowing 124.8 points on 50.3 percent shooting. Kyle Kuzma is averaging 23.4 points and 6.1 rebounds, while Jordan Poole is averaging 17.4 points and 3.5 assists. Deni Avdija is the third double-digit scorer, and Tyus Jones is grabbing 2.8 rebounds. The Washington Wizards are shooting 35 percent from beyond the arc and 79.1 percent from the free throw line. The Washington Wizards are allowing 36.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 39 rebounds per game.
Washington Wizards Team Facts
- The Wizards have lost each of their last seven road games against teams that held a winning record.
- The road team has covered the spread in eight of the Wizards’ last nine games.
- Seven of the Wizards’ last eight road games against Southeast Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Orlando Magic Betting Preview
The Orlando Magic beat the Bulls twice, the Pacers, Raptors, Nuggets, Celtics, Hornets, and Wizards during this streak. The Orlando Magic are averaging 114.1 points on 47.7 percent shooting and allowing 108.1 points on 46.8 percent shooting. Franz Wagner is averaging 20.2 points and 3.2 assists, while Paolo Banchero is averaging 19.1 points and 6.3 rebounds. Cole Anthony is the third double-digit scorer and Jalen Suggs is grabbing 3.9 rebounds. The Orlando Magic are shooting 35.4 percent from beyond the arc and 76.7 percent from the free throw line. The Orlando Magic are allowing 36 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.2 rebounds per game.
Orlando Magic Team Facts
- The Magic have won each of their last nine games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- The Magic have covered the spread in each of their last 14 games as favorites against Southeast Division opponents.
- Each of the Magic’s last seven games against Southeast Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Wizards vs Magic Prediction
The Washington Wizards continue to play unserious basketball and aren’t a team anybody should be eager to back. The Orlando Magic have not only won 8 straight games, but they’ve covered all 8 wins as well. The Magic are 15-3 ATS on the season overall. At this point, you just blindly back the Magic and watch the money pile up. I don’t care how big the line is. Give me the Magic.