Top Ten Cheapest 2014 NFL Games
Find Out Which 2014 NFL Contests You Can Watch on the Cheap
2014 NFL Off-Season
Last week, we checked out the most expensive games on the NFL schedule this year. Today, I thought we’d cater to the cash-strapped among us and look at the cheapest match-ups to attend in 2014. You’ll be shocked to learn that many of these contests involve the Titans or the Browns.
USA TODAY Sports
1. Week 6’s AFC South match-up between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans (in Nashvegas) has an average price of just $68.24. That’s pocket change, y’all. And if you want to sit in the nosebleed section, you can pay just $18.00 a head.
2. In Week 11, the Houston Texans will travel to Cleveland to take on the Browns (with Johnny Football under center, most likely). The average ticket price for this one is $108.44, but you can get in the door for just $23.00.
3. Week 5 sees the Browns travel to Tennessee (told you you’d see a lot of these teams today) for a contest that will cost an average of $117.87 to see live and in-person. Just want to get in the gates? You’re looking at spending $34.00 per person.
4. During Week 3, the Baltimore Ravens will take-on the Browns in Cleveland. Tickets are running $120.01 on average, but you can get into the game for a mere $25.00. The best thing about this one is that Cleveland might not be a frozen tundra just yet.
5. If you are willing to freeze your tail off (I know I will be), you can travel to Cleveland during Week 14 to see the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Browns. Tickets for this one cost an average of $121.37, but you can secure a seat for only $35.00.
6. Week 15’s match-up between the New York Jets and the Titans is averaging $121.46 per ticket. The get-in price is just $25.00. This one is in Nashville, so it might be a good one for Jets fans to road trip to since MetLife is likely to be under mountains of snow by this point in the season.
7. Week 9 will see the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit Cleveland Browns Stadium. You’ll pay an average of $122.99 to watch this contest, or you can grab the cheap seats for $27.00 apiece. That’s basically the price of a beer on game day, so why not go for it?
8. During Week 4, the Jacksonville Jaguars will travel to San Diego to take-on the Chargers. Tickets for this match-up are currently an average of $126.36, but you can snag a spot in Qualcomm Stadium’s stands for $56.00.
9. Tickets for Week 3’s contest between the San Diego Chargers and the Buffalo Bills (at Ralph Wilson Stadium) cost a median rate of $126.83. The get-in price, though, is just $57.00 and you’ll get to watch Sammy Watkins in (presumably) decent weather. It’s a win-win.
10. Jacksonville will trek to the Queen City to take on the Cincinnati Bengals for their Week 9 match-up. You can get into Paul Brown Stadium to see this one for $41.00 a pop and tickets are averaging $129.76.