Top Ten NFL Themed Gift Ideas of 2014
Which NFL Themed Gifts Should You Get For Everyone on Your List?
2014 NFL Season
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. It is, after all, three whole days after Halloween. To kick-off the Thanksmas season, I thought we’d start the week with an NFL themed gift guide. This one is for the people on your list who just love the game of football. We’ll break down gift items for fans of specific teams as the holidays draw ever closer.
1. I’m a lover of all things Tervis, personally, so I’m pretty sure everyone needs this NFL themed cup under the tree this year. Seriously, though, it’ll keep your drink cold through an entire football game (I’ve already tested it for y’all). Can’t beat that.
USA TODAY Sports
2. If I had to take a shot in the dark, I’d say my husband will be unwrapping this hat this year. And by that, I mean I already told my mother to add it to her list for him. The subtle grey on grey is perfect for any stylish guys on your shopping list. 3. Not to be a walking (er, typing) cliche, but if you need a tie for Dad this season, here’s your best bet. You can’t go wrong with this NFL shield pattern, which is doing a pretty darn good job of making football classy.
5. Memorabilia collector on your list? Pick up this case, emblazoned with the NFL shield, to display his or her favorite signed football. Bonus points if you include the autographed ball as part of your present. Just trying to help you out.
6. NFL Shield Tablet Case Tablets. We all have them these days, so why not show your support for the NFL while toting one around? I’m seriously considering buying these affordable little numbers in bulk and throwing them in everyone’s stockings.
7. Half-Zip Performance Jacket NFL season is cold. Unless you happen to be, say, a Dolphins fan. This jacket, though, is a great gift idea for fans in most parts of the country.
8. I’m kind of obsessed with this wall art. It would be perfect for a playroom, or a man cave (or, in my case, a fan cave). Versatile gifts are great and this fits the bill. Plus, check out that price tag.
9. I can see this pillow in kids’ rooms and dorm rooms all over the country. The price is right and it looks super soft to boot. Give it a decade or so and we’ll probably be able to touch it through our computer screens.
10. Toddler Kickoff Crew T-Shirt Even the littlest NFL fans deserve to be decked out in the best apparel. This is the cutest shield shirt on the market for all the tykes on your gift list.