Top Ten Most Accurate NFL Kickers of 2014
Which NFL Kickers Had the Highest Accuracy Last Year?
2015 NFL Offseason
I’m coming off of a longgg weekend (that’s what happens the first weekend of May when you live in Derby country), so we’re going to keep it simple this Monday morning. Then, I’m going to go nurse my sunburnt knees. Yes, knees. Today, we’re going to run through the top ten most accurate kickers of the 2014 NFL season. These are definitely the guys you want on your team when you’re down 2 at the end of the 4th.
USA TODAY Sports
1. Indianapolis Colts K Adam Vinatieri missed just one kick last year, landing 30 of 31 for 96.8% accuracy.
2. New England Patriots K Stephen Gostkowski missed two of his 37 attempts, ending the regular season with 94.6% accuracy.
3. Denver Broncos/Tampa Bay Buccaneers (the man gets around) K Connor Barth made 15 of his 16 field goals for an accuracy percentage of 93.8%.
4. New York Giants K Josh Brown made 24 of 26 field goals, winding-up with 92.3% accuracy on the year.
5. Atlanta Falcons K Matt Bryant hit 29 of his 32 field goal attempts, giving him 90.6% accuracy.
(5*) 6. Pittsburgh Steelers K Shaun Suisham shares Bryant’s stats, making 29 of 32 kicks for 90.6% accuracy.
7. Buffalo Bills K Dan Carpenter made 34 of his 38 field goal attempts, ending the 2014 season with an accuracy percentage of 89.5%.
8. Washington Redskins K Kai Forbath missed three of his 27 attempts, giving him 88.9% accuracy.
(8*) 9. Philadelphia Eagles K Cody Parkey also had 88.9% accuracy on the year,. making 32 of his 36 field goal attempts.
10. Arizona Cardinals K Chandler Catanzaro rounds-out today’s top ten list, making 29 of 33 field goals for 87.9% accuracy.