Top Ten Yards Per Game Leaders in the NFL
Which NFL Receivers Had the Most Yards Per Game Last Year?
2015 NFL Offseason
As a fan, there’s nothing more exciting than having a prolific receiver on your NFL team. The guys featured in this top ten list are nothing short of thrilling on Sundays (and Mondays…and Thursdays). Below, you’ll see a rundown of the wideouts who had the most yards per game (and, let’s face it, the most explosive plays) of the 2014 NFL season.
USA TODAY Sports
1. New York Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. averaged 108.8 yards per game last season. The boy also made that catch (you know, the one that will be on the Madden 2015 cover).
2. Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones had an average of 106.2 yards per game in 2014.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown (told I typed his name constantly) had a median of 106.1 yards per game last season.
4. Denver Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas averaged 101.2 yards per game over the course of 2014.
5. Green Bay Packers WR Jordy Nelson had a median of 94.9 yards per game last year.
6. Indianapolis Colts WR T.Y. Hilton averaged 89.7 yards per game during the 2014 regular season.
7. Denver Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders had a median of 87.8 yards per game last year.
8. Detroit Lions WR Golden Tate averaged 83.2 yards per game in 2014.
9. Tate’s teammate, Detroit Lions WR Calvin Johnson averaged 82.8 yards per game last season.
10. Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant rounds-out this top ten with his average of 82.5 yards per game in 2014.