Schools With the Top Ten Most NFL Draftees of All Time
Which Colleges Have Had the Most NFL Players Drafted in History?
2015 NFL Offseason
Yesterday morning we took a look at the ten universities that have the most players in the NFL right now. But, being the intuitive person I am, I figured you were probably wondering about all-time stats too. Wait no more. Below, you’ll see a rundown of the schools that have produced the top ten most NFL draftees in league history.
USA TODAY Sports
1. USC (as usual, the West Coast one, not the East Coast one, y’all) has had 493 players drafted since the NFL was created.
2. Notre Dame has seen 486 of its former football players drafted into the NFL.
3. Ohio State has produced 418 NFL players through its football program.
4. Oklahoma has had 373 players drafted since the NFL started.
5. Nebraska has seen 353 of its players go onto professional football programs.
6. Michigan has had 348 former players get drafted by NFL teams.
7. Penn State has seen 338 players go into professional football after leaving its program.
8. Tennessee (ironically the first SEC school on this list and one of the worst currently) has had 337 players drafted into the NFL.
(8*) 9. Texas has also seen 337 of its former players go onto play professional football.
10. Alabama has had 326 players drafted into the NFL, thanks in large part to (the man, the myth, the legend) Bear Bryant who built the program.