Which NFL Teams Scored the Fewest Second Half Points in 2014?
2015 NFL Offseason
Today’s top ten list continues our look at average scoring last season. This morning, we’re going to run through the teams that scored the fewest points in the second half.
1. The San Francisco 49ers lead-off today (in a not-so-positive fashion) with an average of just 5.6 second half points during the 2014 season.
2. The New York Jets scored an average of 7.4 points in the second half last season.
3. The Tennessee Titans averaged 7.5 second half points in 2014.
4. The Jacksonville Jaguars scored an average of 8.1 points in the second half last season.
5. The St. Louis Rams take today’s No. 5 spot, averaging 8.2 points in the second half last year.
6. The Minnesota Vikings put an average of 8.6 points on the board in the second half in 2014.
7. The Oakland Raiders scored an average of 8.9 points during the second half last season.
8. The Arizona Cardinals averaged 9.4 points in the second half last year.
9. The Washington Redskins also put an average of 9.4 points on the board in the second half last season.
10. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers averaged 9.6 second half points in 2014.