Top Ten Biggest NFL Cap Hits of 2015
Which NFL Players Have the Biggest Cap Hits This Year?
2015 NFL Offseason
Sometimes the off-season can be even more stressful than the regular season, especially when you want to do nothing more than throttle your team’s GM for one decision after another. A lot of these unfortunate choices tend to involve salary cap. Today, we’re going to take a look at the top ten biggest cap hits of the 2015 NFL season.
USA TODAY Sports
1. New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees - $26.4 million
2. San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers - $21.2 million
3. Detroit Lions WR Calvin Johnson - $20.6 million
4. Carolina Panthers DE Charles Johnson - $20.0 million
5. New York Giants QB Eli Manning - $19.8 million
6. Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan - $19.5 million
7. Buffalo Bills DE Mario Williams - $19.4 million
8. Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers - $18.3 million
9. Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford - $17.7 million
10. Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning - $17.5 million