The Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals meet in Thursday Night Football week 11 NFL action at M&T Bank Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Cincinnati Bengals Betting Preview
The Cincinnati Bengals look for a win after winning 4 of their last 5 games. The Bengals have split their last 4 road games. Joe Burrow is completing 67 percent of his passes for 2,208 yards, 14 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. Ja’Marr Chase and Tyler Boyd have combined for 1,238 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Tee Higgins has 27 receptions. The Cincinnati Bengals ground game is averaging 74.8 yards per contest, and Joe Mixon leads the way with 536 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Cincinnati is allowing 21.3 points and 384 yards per game. Logan Wilson leads the Cincinnati Bengals with 70 tackles, Trey Hendrickson has 8.5 sacks and Cam Taylor-Britt has 4 interceptions.
Cincinnati Bengals Team Facts
- The Bengals have won eight of their last nine road games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Bengals have covered the spread in each of their last six Week 11 road games against AFC opponents.
- The Bengals have won the first quarter in each of their last two games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Bengals have lost the first half in seven of their last eight November games as road underdogs against AFC opponents.
- The Bengals have scored the first touchdown in four of their last five games.
Baltimore Ravens Betting Preview
The Baltimore Ravens look for a win after winning 5 of their last 7 games. The Baltimore Ravens have won 3 of their last 5 home games. Lamar Jackson is completing 70.3 percent of his passes for 2,177 yards, 10 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Zay Flowers and Mark Andrews have combined for 1,066 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Odell Beckham Jr. has 20 receptions. The Baltimore Ravens ground game is averaging 154.9 yards per contest, and Gus Edwards leads the way with 502 yards and 8 touchdowns. Defensively, Baltimore is allowing 15.7 points and 273.6 yards per game. Roquan Smith leads the Baltimore Ravens with 108 tackles, Justin Madubuike has 8.5 sacks and Geno Stone has 6 interceptions.
Baltimore Ravens Team Facts
- The Ravens have won each of their last 12 games as favorites following a Division loss.
- The Ravens have covered the spread in each of their last six games following a loss.
- The Ravens have won the first quarter in each of their last seven games against AFC opponents.
- The Ravens have won the first half in each of their last eight November home games against AFC opponents.
- The Ravens have scored the first touchdown in each of their last nine home games.
This is going to be an interesting division game because both the Bengals and Ravens are coming off games where they had big leads and blew it. Which team can get off the canvas? The bottom line is this is a massive game in terms of the standings, it's a rivalry and it's a short week. I love points in this spot. It also doesn't hurt that the Bengals have won 4 of the last 6 games against the Ravens. We're getting a hook on top of a field goal. Give me the Bengals.