The Seattle Seahawks and the Los Angeles Rams meet in week 11 NFL action from SoFi Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Seahawks Narrowly Edge Washington
The Seattle Seahawks come into this one looking to build on a narrow 29-26 win over Washington to improve to 6-3 on the year. Geno Smith has thrown for 2,171 yards, 11 touchdowns and 7 interceptions on 65.3% passing while Kenneth Walker III has a team-high 595 rushing yards and 6 touchdowns. DK Metcalf leads the Seahawks has a team-high 552 receiving yards while Tyler Lockett has a team-high 46 receptions for 494 yards and 4 touchdowns. Jaxon Smith-Njigba has 325 receiving yards and Noah Fant has 232 receiving yards this season as well. On defense, Bobby Wagner has a team-high 95 total tackles while Boye Mafe has a team-high 7 sacks and Jarran Reed has 4 sacks. Jordyn Brooks also has 3.5 sacks as well this season.
Seattle Seahawks Team Facts
- The Seahawks have won each of their last five games against NFC opponents.
- The Seahawks have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine games in November.
- The Seahawks have lost the first quarter in four of their last five games as favorites in California.
- The Seahawks have won the first half in five of their last six November games as favorites against NFC West opponents.
- Each of the Seahawks' last seven games against the Rams following a home win have gone UNDER the total points line.
Rams Lose 3rd Straight
The Los Angeles Rams come into this one looking to rebound from a 3rd straight loss after a 20-3 defeat at the hands of the Green Bay Packers in their last game prior to last week’s bye week. Matthew Stafford has thrown for 2,070 yards, 8 touchdowns and 7 interceptions on 59.7% passing while Kyren Williams has a team-high 456 rushing yards and 6 TDs. Puka Nacua has a team-high 64 receptions for 827 receiving yards while Tutu Atwell and Cooper Kupp each have 350+ receiving yards and Tyler Higbee has 286 receiving yards. On defense, Ernest Jones has a team-high 75 total tackles while Aaron Donald has a team-high 5.5 sacks and Michael Hoecht has 3.5 sacks.
Los Angeles Rams Team Facts
- The Rams have lost each of their last nine games in November.
- The Rams have failed to cover the spread in each of their last nine games in November.
- The Rams have won the first quarter in four of their last five games as underdogs against the Seahawks.
- The Rams have lost the first half in each of their last four games against NFC opponents.
- The Rams have scored the first touchdown in five of their last six games following a road loss.
- The Rams rank T29th in the NFL in interceptions this season (4).
- The Rams rank T29th in the NFL in H1 win percentage this season (22.2).
- The Seahawks rank 31st in the NFL in time of possession per game this season (27:25).
- The Seahawks rank T2nd in the NFL in Q3 win percentage this season (66.7).
I’m going for the Seahawks here. The Rams have owned this series, covering in 6 straight and 9 of 10, but the Seahawks are the better and healthier team here, especially on offense. I want no part of this Rams’ offense without Matthew Stafford if he can’t go as we saw how bad it was last time out against an average Packers team. The Seahawks are still playing fairly well, winning 6 of their last 8 and in a near pick ‘em, I have to roll with Seattle here.