The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and San Francisco 49ers meet Sunday in week 11 NFL action at Levi's Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Preview
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers need a win after losing 4 of their last 5 games. The Buccaneers have split their last 4 road games. Baker Mayfield is completing 64.6 percent of his passes for 2,143 yards, 14 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Mike Evans and Chris Godwin have combined for 1,259 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Rachaad White has 35 receptions. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers ground game is averaging 78.1 yards per contest, and White leads the way with 429 yards and 3 touchdowns. Defensively, Tampa Bay is allowing 19.2 points and 354.1 yards per game. Lavonte David leads the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with 83 tackles, Vita Vea has 4.5 sacks and Christian Izien has 2 interceptions.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Facts
- The Buccaneers have won four of their last five games as underdogs in California.
- The Buccaneers have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine games against NFC West opponents.
- The Buccaneers have lost the first half in six of their last seven road games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Buccaneers have lost the first quarter in each of their last seven games following a win.
- The Buccaneers have scored the first touchdown in 10 of their last 12 games as road underdogs against NFC opponents.
San Francisco 49ers Betting Preview
The San Francisco 49ers look for a win after splitting their last 6 games. The 49ers have won 3 of their last 4 home games. Brock Purdy is completing 68.8 percent of his passes for 2,329 yards, 15 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Brandon Aiyuk and George Kittle have combined for 1,234 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Christian McCaffrey has 38 receptions. The San Francisco 49ers ground game is averaging 134.7 yards per contest, and McCaffrey leads the way with 747 yards and 9 touchdowns. Defensively, San Francisco is allowing 15.9 points and 304.6 yards per game. Fred Warner leads the San Francisco 49ers with 78 tackles, Nick Bosa has 4.5 sacks and Talanoa Hufanga has 3 interceptions.
San Francisco 49ers Team Facts
- The 49ers have won each of their last 14 home games against NFC opponents.
- The 49ers have covered the spread in each of their last 14 home games against NFC opponents.
- The 49ers have lost the first quarter in each of their last three Week 11 games as favorites against NFC opponents.
- The favorites have won the first half in eight of the 49ers' last nine Week 11 games.
- The 49ers have scored the first touchdown in each of their last six games as home favorites against NFC South opponents.
The San Francisco 49ers looked like the old 49ers in their road win over the Jaguars, and now they're back home where they play their best ball. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers haven't been good over the last month, they can't run the ball and the offensive line is spotty. Baker Mayfield is also good for a turnover or two against good defenses. The 49ers defense is one of the best in football. This could get ugly for the road team. Big number, but I like the 49ers to roll.