Minnesota Wild (23-23-5) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (31-15-6)
February 12, 2024 10:00 pm EDT
The Line: Vegas Golden Knights -167 / Minnesota Wild +133; Over/Under: +6
(Get latest betting odds)
The Minnesota Wild and Vegas Golden Knights face off on Monday in an NHL showdown at T-Mobile Arena. Let’s look at the betting matchup and give a free Wild vs Golden Knights prediction.
Can Wild Build on Last Game?
The Wild faced off against the Pittsburgh Penguins in the last game and in Marc-Andre Fluery’s 1000 game, they were able to secure a win. Matt Boldy scored one goal and added one assist. Minnesota is averaging 2.96 goals while their defense is giving up 3.28 goals per game. The offense is ranked 19th in the league while the defense is ranked 23rd. Kirill Kaprizov has scored 20 goals and added 27 assists so far this season. There were six different players that finished with at least 31 points.
Golden Knights Look for Third Straight Win
The Golden Knights have won two straight games and the defense has been good. Over the last two games the defense has given up only three goals total. In the last game against the Arizona Coyotes they were able to secure a 3-2 victory. The Golden Knights are averaging 3.17 goals while their defense is giving up 2.69 goals per game. The offense is ranked 14th while the defense is ranked 7th. Mark Stone has scored 15 goals and added 36 assists so far this season. In this game the Golden Knights are going to need to get the offense out to a fast start.
Vegas Golden Knights Team Facts
- The underdogs have won five of the Golden Knights’ last six games at T-Mobile Arena.
- The underdogs have covered the puck line in seven of the Golden Knights’ last eight games.
- The Golden Knights have won the second period in each of their last six home games against the Wild.
- The ‘Over 1.5 Goals Period 1’ market has hit in each of the last five games between the Wild and Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena.
Minnesota Wild Team Facts
- The Wild have won each of their last three games as underdogs.
- The underdogs have covered the puck line in each of the Wild’s last four games.
- The Wild have lost the second period in each of their last six games at T-Mobile Arena.
- The ‘Over 1.5 Goals Period 3’ market has hit in each of the Wild’s last 11 games following a win.
Wild vs Golden Knights Betting Prediction
The Wild might have won the last game, but it’s going to be different here. This Wild’s offense has been inconsistent, and they are going to struggle here. The Golden Knights aren’t going to be giving more than a goal here. The Golden Knights offense is going to score at least three goals, and that will be enough to get the job done. Back the Golden Knights on the puck line to cash.