In our last top ten, we took a look at the top ten highest scoring players who aren’t kickers. Today, though, we’re going to give the most visible members of the league’s fourth down armies (shoutout to my Colts) some love. The top ten kickers who put the most points on the board for their respective teams in 2014 are listed below.
1. New England Patriots K Stephen Gostkowski scored 156 points last year. That’s just two more field goals than the next guy on today’s list.
2. Philadelphia Eagles K Cody Parkey (whose home field I’ll be standing on a week from today) scored 150 points during the 2014 NFL season.
3. Indianapolis Colts K Adam Vinatieri had a typically excellent season, scoring 140 points.
4. Green Bay Packers K Mason Crosby scored 134 points last season.
(4*) 5. Seattle Seahawks K Steven Hauschka also put 134 points on the board in 2014.
6. Buffalo Bills K Dan Carpenter scored a total of 133 points for his team last year.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers K Shaun Suisham put 132 points on the board last season.
8. Dallas Cowboys K Dan Bailey scored 131 points over the course of the 2014 NFL season.
9. Houston Texans K Randy Bullock scored 130 points last year.
10. Baltimore Ravens K Justin Tucker (Who is different than Justin Tuck. I recently had a conversation with a fellow who argued otherwise. Really.) rounds-out today’s list with his 129 points in 2014.