Well, guys and dolls, we’re back at it after the looong weekend. Tough, I know. This morning, we’re going to continue last week’s top tens with a look at the NFL teams that scored the top ten most points in the second half of games last year.
1. The Baltimore Ravens lead-off today with an average of 14.8 second half points during the 2014 season.
2. The Denver Broncos scored an average of 14.3 points in the second half last season. Peyton Manning is still Peyton Manning, y’all, and he doesn’t like to lose.
3. The New England Patriots averaged 14.2 second half points in 2014.
(3*) 4. The Miami Dolphins also scored an average of 14.2 points in the second half last season.
(4*) 5. The Philadelphia Eagles complete this little trifecta, also averaging 14.2 points in the second half last year.
6. The Dallas Cowboys put an average of 14.1 points on the board in the second half in 2014.
7. The New Orleans Saints scored an average of 14.0 points during the second half last season.
8. The Seattle Seahawks averaged 13.5 points in the second half last year.
9. The Indianapolis Colts put an average of 13.3 points on the board in the second half last season.
10. The Pittsburgh Steelers averaged 12.5 second half points in 2014.