We’ve been looking at the teams that had the fullest stadiums (and not-so-full stadiums) from a capacity standpoint in 2014. Today, we’re going to run through some actual numbers. This top ten features the NFL teams that sold the most individual tickets last season over the course of their eight home games.
1. The Dallas Cowboys (and their massive stadium) lead today’s top ten with 720,558 tickets sold during the 2014 season.
2. The New York Giants sold 631,738 unique tickets to their home games last year.
3. The New York Jets aren’t far behind, with 625,280 tickets sold in 2014.
4. The Green Bay Packers sold 625,114 individual tickets to their home games last season. Always impressive, Packers Nation.
5. The Washington Redskins sold 623,715 tickets to last year’s games, but they still had a lot of empty seats every week.
6. The Denver Broncos sold 615,517 unique tickets to their home games during the 2014 season.
7. The Kansas City Chiefs sold 599,743 tickets to last year’s games.
8. The Carolina Panthers come in at today’s No. 8 spot, with 588,861 tickets sold last year.
9. The New Orleans Saints sold a grand total of 584,900 tickets to last year’s home games.
10. The Atlanta Falcons round-out today’s list, selling 577,047 tickets in 2014.