Tomorrow night the 2015 NFL regular season officially kicks-off. Not that I’m excited or anything. In honor of prime time football finally returning to us (for real) in just a little over 24 hours, we’re going to take a look at the top ten evening match-ups that will be taking place this year.
1. Seahawks v. Packers (September 20 on NBC)
2. Patriots v. Colts (October 18 on NBC)
3. Patriots v. Broncos (November 29 on NBC)
4. Steelers v. Patriots (September 10 on NBC)
6. Packers v. Broncos (November 1 on NBC)
8. Seahawks v. Ravens (December 13 on NBC)
10. Seahawks v. 49ers (October 22 on CBS/NFLN)