Euro 2016 is about to start and as usual, there are some really good bets on the pre-tournament market. Here are my top 7 Euro 2016 bets:
1) Robert Lewandowski to be top scorer: The Polish superstar has a pretty easy group so expect him to net a few goals early in the competition putting him high in contention for the golden boot.
2) Slovakia to finish 4th in their group: This team has high expectations but in a group filled with England, Wales and Russia it will be hard for Hamsik and his fellow teammates. Expect them to finish last
3) Belgium to top their group: The Red Devils are in the group of death but expect them to finish top since their side is just so strong, even against Sweden, Republic of Ireland and Italy
4) France to Reach final: The host nation is playing well and have a good team. Add that to home ground advantage and you expect nothing short of a deep run for the French
5) Romania to get through: Group A is not an easy group and although everyone backs Switzerland to finish second, I think Romania have a great chance. Even if they don’t, they can also get through from third so this seems like a sure thing
6) Buffon to win golden glove: Italy have an amazing defense and I expect the likes of Chelini and Bonnuci to make Gigi Buffon’s jobs to very minor tasks. Expect this side to keep a lot of clean sheets helping Buffon win the best goal keeper prize.
7) Belgium to win: This is the big pick; I think the Red Devils will win the whole thing. We are getting a great price at 11/1 and with the star power they have, I think they have an amazingly good chance to win.