AJ Dillon NFL Player Props - Week 8, Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers
2022-10-30 20:20:00 EDT
AJ Dillon and the Green Bay Packers (3-4) face the Buffalo Bills (5-1) at Highmark Stadium for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Dillon’s NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Bills are favored to win, currently marked as 10.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 47.5, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 29-18 Buffalo.
AJ Dillon Rushing Yards
- Dillon has averaged 43.0 rushing yards per game this season.
- The Bills are giving up 76.2 rushing yards per game this season – ranking 1st in the league.
AJ Dillon Touchdowns
- Dillon has recorded 1 touchdown this season.
- The Bills are giving up 1.5 touchdowns per game this season – ranking 4th in the league.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of seven games this season.
- AJ Dillon’s latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 17, 2021 against the Vikings.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of seven games this season.
- The Bills have given up the first touchdown in two of six games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in one of seven games this season.
- The Bills have given up the last touchdown in one of six games this season.