Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles (6-0) face the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at Lincoln Financial Field for Week 8. Let's take a look at Scott's NFL player props for Sunday's matchup. The Eagles are favored to win, currently marked as 10.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 43.5, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 27-16 Philadelphia.
Boston Scott Touchdowns
- Scott has recorded 1 touchdown this season.
- The Steelers are giving up 2.6 touchdowns per game this season - ranking T20th in the league.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of four games this season.
- Boston Scott's latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 17, 2021 against the Commanders.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of four games this season.
- The Steelers have given up the first touchdown in five of seven games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of four games this season.
- The Steelers have given up the last touchdown in five of seven games this season.