Cameron Brate NFL Player Props - Week 8, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Baltimore Ravens
2022-10-27 20:15:00 EDT
Cameron Brate and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) face the Baltimore Ravens (4-3) at Raymond James Stadium for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Brate’s NFL player props for Thursday’s matchup. The Ravens are favored to win, currently marked as 1.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 46.0, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 24-22 Baltimore.
Cameron Brate Receiving Yards
- Brate has averaged 22.8 receiving yards per game this season.
- The Ravens are giving up 280.0 receiving yards per game this season – ranking 27th in the league.
Cameron Brate Receptions
- Brate has averaged 2.6 receptions per game this season.
- The Ravens are giving up 25.6 receptions per game this season – ranking 29th in the league.
Cameron Brate Touchdowns
- Brate has recorded 0 touchdowns this season.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of five games this season.
- Cameron Brate’s latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 14, 2018 against the Saints.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of five games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of five games this season.