Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) face the Baltimore Ravens (4-3) at Raymond James Stadium for Week 8. Let's take a look at Godwin's NFL player props for Thursday's matchup. The Ravens are favored to win, currently marked as 1.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 46.0, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 24-22 Baltimore.
Chris Godwin Receiving Yards
Chris Godwin's Receiving Yards line against the Ravens on Thursday is set at 73.5, with over at -115 and under at -115.
- Godwin has averaged 58.6 receiving yards per game this season.
- He has exceeded this line in only one of five games this season.
- The Ravens are giving up 280.0 receiving yards per game this season - ranking 27th in the league.
Chris Godwin Receptions
- Godwin has averaged 5.8 receptions per game this season.
- The Ravens are giving up 25.6 receptions per game this season - ranking 29th in the league.
Chris Godwin Touchdowns
- Godwin has recorded 0 touchdowns this season.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of five games this season.
- Chris Godwin's latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 17, 2020 against the Falcons.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of five games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of five games this season.