Christian Watson NFL Player Props - Week 8, Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers
2022-10-30 20:20:00 EDT
Christian Watson and the Green Bay Packers (3-4) face the Buffalo Bills (5-1) at Highmark Stadium for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Watson’s NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Bills are favored to win, currently marked as 10.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 47.5, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 29-18 Buffalo.
Christian Watson Touchdowns
- Watson has recorded 1 touchdown this season.
- The Bills are giving up 1.5 touchdowns per game this season – ranking 4th in the league.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of four games this season.
- Watson is yet to record more than one touchdown in a single game from his 4 career appearances.
- He has scored the first touchdown in one of four games this season.
- The Bills have given up the first touchdown in two of six games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of four games this season.
- The Bills have given up the last touchdown in one of six games this season.