Drew Lock NFL Player Props - Week 8, Seattle Seahawks vs New York Giants
2022-10-30 16:25:00 EDT
Drew Lock and the Seattle Seahawks (4-3) face the New York Giants (6-1) at Lumen Field for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Lock’s NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Seahawks are favored to win, currently marked as 3.0-point favorites. The total points line is set at 44.5, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 24-21 Seattle.
Drew Lock Passing Yards
- Lock averaged 131.2 passing yards per game last season.
Drew Lock Passing Touchdowns
- Lock averaged 0.3 passing touchdowns per game last season.
Drew Lock Completions
- Lock averaged 11.2 completions per game last season.
Drew Lock Passing Interceptions
- Lock threw 2 interceptions last season.
- He threw an interception in two of six games last season.
Drew Lock Touchdowns
- Lock recorded 2 touchdowns last season.
- He scored 2+ touchdowns in one of six games last season.
- He scored the first touchdown in zero of six games last season.
- He scored the last touchdown in zero of six games last season.