Dyami Brown NFL Player Props - Week 8, Indianapolis Colts vs Washington Commanders
2022-10-30 16:25:00 EDT
Dyami Brown and the Washington Commanders (3-4) face the Indianapolis Colts (3-3-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Brown’s NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Colts are favored to win, currently marked as 3.0-point favorites. The total points line is set at 40.0, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 22-18 Indianapolis.
Dyami Brown Touchdowns
- Brown has recorded 2 touchdowns this season.
- The Colts are giving up 2.1 touchdowns per game this season – ranking T6th in the league.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in one of six games this season.
- Dyami Brown’s latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 5 against the Titans.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of six games this season.
- The Colts have given up the first touchdown in five of seven games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of six games this season.
- The Colts have given up the last touchdown in one of seven games this season.