Jadeveon Clowney and the Cleveland Browns (2-5) face the Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) at FirstEnergy Stadium for Week 8. Let's take a look at Clowney's NFL player props for Monday's matchup. The Bengals are favored to win, currently marked as 3.0-point favorites. The total points line is set at 47.5, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 25-22 Cincinnati.
Jadeveon Clowney Interceptions
- Clowney has recorded 0 interceptions in his seven career appearances against the Bengals.
- The Bengals have thrown 5 interceptions this season - ranking T12th in the league.
Jadeveon Clowney Sacks
- Clowney has recorded 1.5 sacks this season.
- He has recorded a sack in one of four games this season.
- Clowney has recorded 4.0 sacks in his seven career appearances against the Bengals.