Kenneth Gainwell NFL Player Props - Week 8, Philadelphia Eagles vs Pittsburgh Steelers
2022-10-30 13:00:00 EDT
Kenneth Gainwell and the Philadelphia Eagles (6-0) face the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at Lincoln Financial Field for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Gainwell’s NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Eagles are favored to win, currently marked as 10.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 43.5, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 27-16 Philadelphia.
Kenneth Gainwell Touchdowns
- Gainwell has recorded 2 touchdowns this season.
- He has scored a touchdown in two of six games this season.
- The Steelers are giving up 2.6 touchdowns per game this season – ranking T20th in the league.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of six games this season.
- Gainwell is yet to record more than one touchdown in a single game from his 23 career appearances.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of six games this season.
- The Steelers have given up the first touchdown in five of seven games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of six games this season.
- The Steelers have given up the last touchdown in five of seven games this season.