Kyle Rudolph NFL Player Props - Week 8, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Baltimore Ravens
2022-10-27 20:15:00 EDT
Kyle Rudolph and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) face the Baltimore Ravens (4-3) at Raymond James Stadium for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Rudolph’s NFL player props for Thursday’s matchup. The Ravens are favored to win, currently marked as 1.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 46.0, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 24-22 Baltimore.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Yards
- Rudolph recorded 43 receiving yards in his single career appearance against the Ravens.
Kyle Rudolph Receptions
- Rudolph recorded 5 receptions in his single career appearance against the Ravens.
Kyle Rudolph Touchdowns
- Rudolph has recorded 0 touchdowns this season.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of three games this season.
- Kyle Rudolph’s latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 10, 2019 against the Cowboys.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of three games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of three games this season.